MY MOST INTERESTING SNAPSHOTS!

BetaPhotography - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver





This saturday night I had a surprised visit from an old friend of mine from Columbus, Ohio who happened to visit Tokyo. I was quite surprised how he ended up in Tokyo all of a sudden. However, he told me as well that he has moved to Orlando, Florida. I said "wow" that was another surprise. I guess I have missed alot of information here...hahaha. We ended up having dinner together and a nice talk around Roppingi Hills area that is quite nice for night live. I am happy as he told many stories about how Columbus has become quite developed now...well, 'cause I used to grow up there as well. It was nice to hear stories from an old friend ^__^. I also had a chance to take some shots of night time at Roppongi Hills.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home