MY MOST INTERESTING SNAPSHOTS!

BetaPhotography - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Rainy Day





Although today may not be the perfect day to take real life snapshots in Tokyo (I'm a bit bored with Secondlife snapshots with all its lag...hehehe) since it is raining all day; however, i manage to take some random snapshots (I use my Canon EOS X-series camera). I do like to walk around Tokyo, because the city is always alive and busy. These real life images are taken in Tokyo "Meiji Jingu", a very nice and peaceful shrine that I always visit to get my relax mood ^__^. For you guys who have never been to Tokyo, I suggest on your first trip to Tokyo you must visit this place ^__^. And enjoy the JR-Yamanote Line that will take you around Tokyo in a circle (dont worry you won't get lost with this train...lool). Hope you guys enjoy these photos!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home