MY MOST INTERESTING SNAPSHOTS!

BetaPhotography - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver




From midnight today (June 15th, 2009), I will hold my own private exhibition about one SIM that i love to take photograph very much...unfortunately that SIM is no longer exist now. Therefore, I wanna have this exhibition for my memory of "Far-Away by AM Radio". My photograph this time will focus more about the objects created in that SIM, which i personally think perfect ^__^. Beautifully crafted....Well, anyone is welcome to come and enjoy my photographic memories of Far-Away by AM Radio. Enjoy! ^__^

PS: to best view in this gallery use the "midnight setting" since i just set up a candle lighting for beautiful midnight view ^__^

R & E Sky Gallery
http://slurl.com/secondlife/SURF/90/214/248

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home