MY MOST INTERESTING SNAPSHOTS!

BetaPhotography - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver



Today I was planning to find a beautiful sunset in Tokyo after my regular activity, so I went around Odaiba area in the evening. I always enjoy going to this part of city around bay area. It is always a refreshing time enjoying the sunset there. These images were actually taken while I was inside Yurikamome monorail, therefore it was kind of hard to take good focus with my camera.


This skycrapper photo was taken in Toyosu on my way to Odaiba since I got the chance to see beautiful reflection over the building window glass.


However, this photo I took just infront of Takadanobaba station which I thought it would be interesting. I didn't know what these people were doing until I actually asked a friend of mine what they are. He said it was chindongya. Though, I am still not sure what they actually do...^__^

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home